Surveillance cameras pose as an important in item in most residences and establishments. It keeps the activity in the place monitored and at watch. But there are cases wherein your privacy is at risk through these security items. There are people, people who can take advantage of that thing. IpTechSecurity Video Monitoring encountered those situations actually.
And when you have low knowledge with this thing, you have to make it a point that you know how to block the effectivity of the surveillance. It saves all the time and trouble in calling someone to do the job for you. It's an easy peasy task actually. And here's how you do it:
1. Spot all the cameras installed in your home. Make sure to make an appropriate count. Making a mental note of their number will help you remember of the areas. It will reduce the hidden watchers around you.
- 2. Now, start the procedure. Shift the multi sweep hidden camera detector in the portion wherein the laser tab is located. When you are done, you can move the device up in the eyepiece location. Check the walls, rooms and corners wherein the camera aims its surveillance. See if there are any hidden areas monitored by the camera.
- 3. Now if you've spotted something unusual, start shifting the detector from here to there. There might be a possibility that you'll see some kind of a blinking light in your eyepiece. This means that there is a hidden camera without your notice. The reflection off of the place will tell if you happen to have one actually.
- 4. If you are sure enough where the blinking light points into, then see the area where it is aimed and monitored. This is the place wherein you will block the effectivity of the surveillance camera. Approach it where it is and start with its removal. Bring along a tool box to unscrew everything that needs to be loosened.
- 5. But before you went straight ahead in removing it, make it a point that you switch the Laser Multiple Hidden Camera Detector to the audible detection tab. This will make your job easier in switching off the effectivity of the hidden cam you want to get rid off.
- 6. Now move in to the portion wherein the green LED lights are lighting up. They are expected to be in an RF signal. Put a halt with what you are doing when the alarm sounds starts to wail. It simply indicates that your surveillance camera has already been found.
Some Tips And Reminders
- Don't be frustrated when you can't find or uninstall the camera. It's okay if you do it on your home. But in cases wherein it doesn't belong at your hand, then put a halt with what you are planning. You might be charged with it and you might end up going to jail.
- While doing the removal process, make it a point that you turn off all the phone, pager and any electronic device that could case interference in finding the hidden cam. Switching it all off saves enough time and hassle with the removal procedure you're doing.